Dashboards based on
9000+ cryptos have already been created
Vulkania wants to allow crypto communities to create and configure blockchain dashboards in an easy way.
- Support of multiple Blockchains (BSC, ETH, DOT...)
- Using multiple APIs / Gateways
- Specialized development
- Fully customizable
- Token utility
VLK is an ultra scarce reflect token running on Binance Smart Chain (BEP20). VLK total supply is 40,000,000 VLK. No more tokens can be issued. VLK is the heart of Vulkania ecosystem and benefits holders.
VLK is a Reflect Token
Designed for holders
The VLK smart contract applies a 6% fee (5 + 1 %) to each transaction and instantly splits those fees among all holders of the token. Fees are awarded by the smart contract and are immediately available in the holders balance.
5% fees go to holders of the token. The percentage of fees you earn is calculated by the percentage of VLK that you own among holders.
We want to reward true holders that's why we designed this system.
Burn & Scarcity
1% fees are instantly burnt. This reduces the circulating supply and ensures the Vulkania token will become an ultra scarce token.
20% (8,000,000 VLK) of total supply is in a reserve for additional burns. Every quarter, 50% of total burnt fees will be burnt to increase scarcity of the VLK token.
18,000,000 VLK (45%)
BSC (Binance Smart Chain)
2021, 25th April
2,000,000 VLK (5%)
After token launch, we will focus on the release of the Vulkania app, adding many use cases to VLK token.
- Launch of VLK token on Binance Smart Chain,
- 45% liquidity on PancakeSwap,
- 3 rounds of Giveaways.
May - Jun 2021
- Listing on CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko, Blockfolio
- Start building Vulkania app from scratch
- Detailing VLK token use cases.
Jul - Sep 2021
- Alpha testing of Vulkania app
- Support of multiple blockchains (BEP2, BEP20, ERC20)
- First progressive burn
Oct - Dec 2021
- Release of Vulkania app v1
- Marketing & acquisition of first clients and partners
- Second progressive burn
Jan -Mar 2022
- Continuously improve vulkania app UI/UX and performance
- Adding new features and usecases to the token
- Adding support for multiple blockchains (DOT, EOS, SOL)
- Third progressive burn
Apr - Jun 2022
- R&D on new blockchains support
- R&D “Vulkania blockchain global API”
- Fourth progressive burn
Powered by a team
Vulkania team has over 20 years of cumulative experience in web application development (sport, travel, blockchain).
Crypto enthusiasts and committed members of crypto communities, the Vulkania team owns all the skills to complete this challenge.
Product Owner - UI/UX
Any question? Reach out to us and we’ll get back to you shortly.